Saturday, October 17, 2009

SJHS Homecoming 2009

Spencer and Amanda Greer





Sean and Monica Diaz

Alec and Maria Lichfield






Tonight is the Homecoming Dance. The boys played Many Farms last night for the homecoming game and they won easily. This morning Alec, Sean, and Spencer cooked breakfast for their homecoming dates at the park. Later they watched a movie and ate pizza at our house. They just left for the dance. I think I will go over at peek at them in a little bit. Here are some pictures I took before they left.

3 comments:

Jann said...

They look so great. I hope they had a great time at the dance.

The Chambers said...

HOW FUN! they all look great and all their dates are GORGEOUS! sean and the homecoming queen...WOOT WOOT! high five! that a boy. They look great. I wish I could have been there to see them.

Chantz H. Davis said...

Gotta love the boy that can get a date with the homecoming queen! Way to go! They all looked so handsome!