Monday, April 6, 2009

Rich's Birthday

Yesterday was Rich's birthday. Because it was Sunday we didn't do much but we watched General Conference as a family. It was such an amazing conference. This is always my favorite time of the year when we get to listen to Prophets and Apostles as they teach and guide us. Many of them left me in tears and as I looked at my family, they all had tears too. It always makes me want to try harder to be the kind of person Heavenly Father want me to be.

After conference, we went to Dad and Mom's for dinner. We enjoyed Gary and Chantz, Scott, Lori, Mandi, Noelle and Brooklyn, Carroll, Christine, Spencer, Kirsten and Josh along with Dad and Mom.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICH!

6 comments:

Todd, Lara, Aubrey, and Graham said...

Happy Birthday Rich! I always love conference weekend too!

The Chambers said...

Happy Birthday Daddy...I miss you and love you! I wish we could have been there to celebrate, sounds like you had a great turn out at Gma and Gpa. I wish I lived closer. And yes conference was wonderful. I enjoyed the talks as well and some of them left me in tears also, can't wait for the Ensign edition to come out! Those are my favorite! :)

Jann said...

Happy Birthday Rich! What a wonderful way to spend his birthday. Mom told me that you were all together. I miss that so much. I am glad you had a good day.

Unknown said...

Yeah that was fun. Happy Birthday Richie! Oh and that cake was the bomb ellen! SO GOOD!

karenpratt said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICH. HOW ARE YOU GUYS I HAVE ENJOYED SEEING WHAT IS GOING ON WITH YOUR FAMILY. I NEED TO GET GOING ON THE BLOG MAKING. HEY ELLEN HOW DOES YOUR PIONEER DAY LOOK. WOULD YOU LIKE SOME COMPANY AND MAYBE SEW A DRESS? HOW IS LAUREN? E-MAIL ME OR GIVE ME A CALL

KAREN

Markee said...

Happy Birthday Uncle Rich!! I love you, wish we could have come over!!