Monday, May 4, 2009

Prom 2009




Alec and Sean ready to leave for their dates.
















































Christine took all the furniture out of her livng room and decorated it with a canope and lanterns haning from the ceiling and draped the walls with window scarves. You can see how beautiful the table was set. She cooked a seven course meal with sorbet palette cleansers between the two main courses. The kids loved the dinner. It took six of us to serve. Three of us would clear a course while the other three followed behind and set down the next course.









Spencer and Lindsey LeFevre


Alec and Eevanna Brown





















Sean and Cassie James


At the PROM!

3 comments:

The Chambers said...

It all looks so great! Christine did an amazing job on the dinner and decorations, I LOVE IT! All the boys and girls look fantastic and looks like they had a really good time together. I wish I was there to party with them...boo on living so far away. I miss everyone!

Jann said...

What handsome young men. They look great. It all looks amazing, and I am sure they had a fantastic time. I am wondering how many of those girls dresses you helped to make modest? I am sure more than one. You are so talented. I miss you tons.

Sarah said...

I am so glad they had a good time! They look great with the girls! Now I can't wait to see pictures of your cake!