Saturday, May 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Andrea!







It is my BEAUTIFUL daughter Andrea's twenty second birthday today and I wanted to give her a little tribute because I couldn't be with her today. She is the most loving, caring, talented, smart and beautiful person I know. I am so grateful that she is my daughter. She has brought so much joy into my life. I can't even imagine life without her. I miss so many things since she has grown up and left our home. I miss the piano playing all the time. I miss going to track meets and watching her run. I miss her hugs. I miss her smile. I miss her efficiency. I hope she has a wonderful birthday and I wish I could be with her to celebrate, but she has to know that I am thinking about her and loving her.

























Have a GREAT day!



4 comments:

Jason and Elizabeth said...

Andrea is such an amazing woman!! I love the fact that I was able to share some memories of high school with her. We would always be laughing about something, especially on the basketball court. You have raised an exceptional young woman!

Jann said...

Happy Birthday Andrea. I love looking at the pictures of her. She is so beautiful.

The Chambers said...

Mom, thank you so much for the flashback and memories. I love you so much. I really enjoyed this post. Dad said you had done something when he called this evening and I couldn't wait to get home and find out what it was. This is the best present I could have gotten. I cried the whole way through and I miss you so much. I hope later on in life when things aren't so crazy we can be closer together. I need my mommy AND daddy! I love you both so much, I was definitely meant to come to you this family. I can't imagine anyone else as my parents. Miss you and love you more than you'll ever know!

Todd, Lara, Aubrey, and Graham said...

Happy birthday Lollie! She is such a gorgeous girl inside and out!