Sunday, June 14, 2009

Caden



One of the best things that has been happening every summer for the last 3 or so years is that my grandson Caden comes and spends a big part of the summer with us in St. Johns. It serves several purposes. Grandma gets her grandkid fix(hugs everyday). Sean and Alec get the little brother experience(someone getting into your things and following you around). Caden gets the big brother experience (getting beat up on). Grandpa has someone else to tell his stories to. WE ARE ALL HAPPY!

Last time Hannah was here she kept putting on the Mr. Potato Head glasses. I just had to share this picture.

4 comments:

The Chambers said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! Could Hannah get any more beautiful?! SERIOUSLY! She is a doll. And Caden is getting so big. I wish I was there to get in on all the fun. Everyone is happy for sure. And secretly...I think the twins LOVE having a little shadow! Miss you! Oh...guess what...there was a tornado touchdown in Norman Friday night...about 12 miles from our place...It wasn't huge, but it made some damage!! Talk to you soon!

Todd, Lara, Aubrey, and Graham said...

My mom keeps trying to talk me into leaving Aubrey up there for a while. Maybe when she is older like Caden.

Christine said...

We have enjoyed Caden also. Last night Carroll and I were watching a scarry movie in our room and all of the sudden a dirty sock came flying from the balcony. There was no answer when we asked who was up there. A little while later, another dirty sock flew over, then later another one. Carroll finally ran upstairs only to find Caden with a big grin on his face. What a cutie!

Jann said...

So fun to have him there. I love the pictures of both of the. St. Johns is the best place for a kid in summer.