Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Wedding Dress



















I finished a major project this past week. I made a wedding gown for Rochelle Stevens. She was married last Sat. I think I probably put in over 40 hours on this dress. I think it turned out really beautiful and Rochelle looked amazing in it.



Rich and the boys went to Queen Creek last weekend so that Caden could sign up for Pop Warner football. When they came back they brought Weston. It has been so fun having him here. We went swimming on Tues. I love watching TV with him because he lets me cuddle with him.






3 comments:

Sarah said...

The dress is AMAZING! Holy Cow! She better have loved every inch of that thing! That was a lot of work! I am so glad that you are getting to spend time with my boys. I miss them, but it has been nice getting a lot of things done here too!

The Chambers said...

LOVE IT! LOVE IT ALL! Mom, the dress is stunning. You did an amazing job as always. I knew it would look amazing without even seeing it. I love the design across the shoulds and the buttons down the back. I can tell you put so much time into it and it paid off! I bet she looked beautiful. Weston looks so funny and cute in the swimming picture. I MISS EVERYONE! I hope I get to come out for the 24th. It will be so much fun!

Jann said...

That wedding dress is stunning. What fun you are having with grandkids.