Tuesday, July 28, 2009

24th Celebration and Family

This past week has been so great. My daughter, Andrea drove out from Oklahoma to visit with us. She brought her 16 year old bother-in-law with her to spend the week with my twins. I haven't seen Lollie since March and it was so fun to be with her. We really missed Tra'. Sarah and the kids also came out for the week. We had a house full of family and it was wonderful. Michael came Wed. night and stayed until Sunday. Today Lollie and Sarah both left. I always feel sad when they leave. I wish they were closer.

These pictures were taken by Sarah at the parade on Sat. Alec was driving the scooter that pulled the Pooper scooper wagon. Sean, Caden and Uncle Carroll followed behind and cleaned the street after the horses. They were really good sports.























4 comments:

The Chambers said...

wow....you beat me, I need to blog about last week...so much to talk about....I'm procrastinating it's time and length. I had such a FANTASTIC week! Thanks for letting us come and crash the house. It was so great to see everyone and thanks for letting me take the snow cone maker and kitchen aid. I'm so excited for them! I love you mom, don't be sad, we'll come out again SOON and this time I will bring Tra'....it was really hard for him not to be there!

Jann said...

This looks like so much fun. I have not been to a 24th celebration since James and I left Tucson. That was about 13 years ago. Sad. How fun to have so many family members there with you.

Grandma Esther said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures. It was great having so many of your family for the 24th. We loved it.

Grandma Esther said...

It was wonderful having so many of your family here for the 24th. Thanks for sharing your pictures. We love you.