Friday, November 27, 2009

Sean's Picture on the Front of the Sports Section


The St. Johns HS football team has done really well this year but we lost in a really exciting game against Valley Christian in the state semifinal game. This is a picture of Sean causing a fumble as he took down a man. You can see the story at www.wmicentral.com and go to the sports section. His picture was half a page on the front of the sports section. He actually played the whole game, both defense and offense. The only time he got a break was on kick off. After the game he had some battle scars, the most prominent was a skinned and swollen chin. I should have taken a picture of him. The twins felt really bad about losing this game. But they gave their all so they were winners.

1 comment:

The Chambers said...

They will always be winners in my book! This is so exciting. You totally have to print this and get it framed. That's an awesome picture. I'm glad he got some well deserved recognition for his fantasticness. Tra' said he should play college. He could you know. Give him a high five for me. I wish I could have seen them play one last time. I feel really bad. Like I missed out. I'm so proud of them though. Can't wait to see everyone!!! 3 weeks BABY!!!