Friday, January 15, 2010

Time to Update!


It has been awhile since I have posted and updated my blog. Lots has happened like Andrea's graduation and Christmas. We were able to drive to Oklahoma to watch Andrea Graduate. We are so proud of her. It was a very impressive graduation and she looked beautiful. Then she and Tra' came to Arizona for Christmas. It was one of the best Christmas' ever. Michael, Sarah, Caden, Weston and Hannah also came. And Lauren was home from school. It was the first time we had all been together for several years. We took a family photo. Tra' is photo shopping them for us but I wanted to post one now.
Grandpa and Weston taking a nap together.

4 comments:

The Chambers said...

CUTE! Weston and Dad are so cute! Thanks so much for coming out here to watch me graduate...it made it so special to have you, dad and the boys there. I'm so happy I got to share the moment with you. And Christmas...one of my favorites. So fun to have everyone there, we all get along so well and just love each other so much! I miss you guys so much. Tra' has been working on those pictures....really he has, the big DL (dental lodge) keeps his hands fairly busy these days though it seems. I'll keep on him! I want them too!

The Chambers said...

oh P.S. L O V E the new background! L O V E IT!!! I need to change ours...it's not Christmas anymore!

Chantz H. Davis said...

It's about time you updated. I check all the time! We are proud of Andrea too. What a great accomplishment and so glad you go to go to the graduation. Uncle Rich and Weston napping is pretty cute - well cute of Weston.:) JK.
glad you are back to blogging!

Jann said...

What great family times. It is fun to see a picture of your whole family.