Monday, May 31, 2010

Lots Happening This Weekend!

Craigs Wedding!
Dad and all his daughters.
Craig and his sisters and mom.
Mom and her daughters.



Craig and Janette's Wedding Cake We loved having Robyn and Fred come to the boy's graduation.


After everyone received their diplomas, the spray each other with crazy string.



Sean and Alec ready for Honor Day. They were both honored for being Big Brothers, also for participating in the Spring Musical "Les Mis". Sean recieved an award for Choir participation and Alec received the Advanced Auto Mechanics award. Alec marched with Kelsey Crosby Sean march in with Eevanna Brown.

4 comments:

The Chambers said...

wow wow wow! busy weekend! the cake is definitely one of my favorites too! breath taking. wish I could have been there for the graduation...makes me sad that I'm missing out.

Sarah said...

I'm glad you were able to come down! I still am amazed with the cake! And I can't believe that they boys have graduated! Time flies!

The Skeehan Family said...

My parents told me what a wonderful time they had - and my mom also told me the beautiful cake you were making for Craig - it looks exquisite. Wish we could have been there to wish the boys congratulations in person, glad we were at least able to get the cards 'hand-delivered' though :)

Can't wait to see you in a week and a half!!

Jann said...

It was so fun to be together. I can't believe your boys have graduated. Where does the time go? Crazy!