Thursday, January 15, 2009

Kirsten's Challange

Kirsten challenged me to write about five things I love and then pass it on. So here goes.

#1 I love my husband, Rich! He has been my very best friend since I was 17. We never run out of thing to talk about. I love to travel with him as we always have a great time. He is always very tender and loving with me.


#2 My Children
Michael's creativity and imagination. Sarah's thoughtfulness and awesome mothering.

Lauren's beautiful voice and strong testimony. Andrea's ambition, efficiency, beautiful smile and piano.

Tra's amazing ability to do anything he sets his mind to and his willingness to always help.
Alec's smile, positive attitude and mechanical talents.

Sean's determination, obedience and amazing trampoline abilities.

#3 My Grandchildren

Playing with my grand kids, kissing my grand kids, thinking about my grand kids when they are not around brings more joy than I ever thought possible.







#4 I love creating things with my hands. All kinds of needlework and sewing. Cake decorating has become a new hobby that is so much fun.


#5 PEARLS !!! They are my favorite gem. I just think they are so beautiful,.


1 comment:

The Chambers said...

LOVE IT!! I can't think of anything to make your life more proud. You have the most wonderful children and grandchildren and married into the family children (im not sure what they call those) that are amazing and you have the greatest hands I have ever seen. I miss making dresses and cakes with you. Wish you picked that hobby up when I was still at home. You're amazing mother!