Friday, January 23, 2009

Great Birthday

Last weekend, Michael called me and offered me an all expense paid trip for my birthday to Queen Creek to spend it with my grand kids! Well, how could I turn down an offer like that. Rich and I went on Tuesday and I was treated to a movie and lunch with Sarah and then she made a birthday dinner of Sweet Pork salad. It was soooo good and then we watched a movie. I got lots of love from my three beautiful grandchildren and then to top it off, I got to bring Weston home with me. Michael and Sarah are coming for the weekend so Rich and I have him for an extra day. Here are some pictures of him here this morning. He and Grandpa went to gather eggs and check on the chicken.




3 comments:

Sarah said...

We miss our cute boy! So glad he is able to spend some time with his damma that he LOVES! See you tonight!

The Chambers said...

SO CUTE!! I miss him so much. He loves you infinity! looks like he and grandpa had a great time as well.

Jann said...

Happy birthday Ellen. I am glad you had such a wonderful time with your grandbabies. Weston is so adorable.