Monday, January 12, 2009

Lauren Went Back To School

Last Friday, Rich and I took Lauren back to Flagstaff so that she could start her new semester. She has moved out of the dorms and into an apartment with other LDS girls. It will be much cheaper than the dorm and she can cook which is cheaper than the cafeteria. She was glad to get back. On the way we stopped in Winslow for her to take a Christmas present to Kyle. She had made a tied quilt. He seemed very pleased to see her. This is one of the slowest relationships I have seen, but I guess that is good. They are best friends and that is a good way to start and if it doesn't go anywhere she still has a good friend. Now that Lauren is gone, it seems like the holidays are truly over. It has been a good time. Now back to normal life. I even got all my decorations down last week. Alec and Sean have started rehearsal for the Spring play. They both are salesmen. I think the play is sometime in April. Everything else is just normal life.

2 comments:

El Golden Stallion said...

I am glad that Lauren is back at school. It is much better for her to be busy. I take it Kyle finally got back to her. I need to take my decorations down still. I am always slow at that.

The Chambers said...

that's good that Lauren got to go back to school. That's good that she is there and doing something out and about everyday. Our decorations came down the weekend after new years. very sad. I miss them. But it is nice to have the house back to normal, clean and organized. That's so funny that the boys do a play. I wish we could be there to see it.