Saturday, February 7, 2009

Renaissance Dress


It took me until 1:30 am to do it but I am finished with the Renaissance dress. I ran out of the braid ties, so I have to get some more to tie the shoulder ties. Now I've got to get someone to model it for some pictures. Hopefully I can find someone who wants to buy it. Rich wants me to put a label in it with my name. I can't think of anything creative to call my dresses. So if anyone has any idea's for my dress label, please share. I am going to do all kinds of costumes dresses. I think it turned out well!

4 comments:

The Chambers said...

Mom this is incredible! It's so amazing that you can think of something so beautiful and creative and it turns out 10 times better. You have such an amazing talent that I wish I had to teach my children. I will just send them to summer camp in SJ when they get older. I think that will be OK with you. This turned out awesome. If I was there I would model it for you...that would be so much fun! You are going to be jealous, Tra's dentist's wife had her baby two days ago and last night we went to the hospital to say hi and I got to hold him for like an hour!!! Oh my gosh he is the cutest thing. I can't wait for you to come hang out with me when I have kids...it will be so much fun! xoxo love you mom.

Grandma Esther said...

You are the most talented girl I know. There is nothing you can't do when you set your mind to it. I still remember all the late night sewing dresses for Easter, Christmas, etc. and how quickly you caught on to the art of making clothes. I couldn't have raised my family without my Ellen girl. I love you.

Jann said...

It is beautiful. I do not think you will have any trouble selling it. As for labels, maybe something like: handcrafted by Ellen Rae or Ellen Rae Original or Ellen Rae Design. That's the best I can come up with.

El Golden Stallion said...

I finally have internet! This is gorgeous! I hope you can get it up and sale it for a good amount!