Friday, February 13, 2009

8 THINGS ABOUT ME
Here are the rules:
1)POST RULES ON YOUR BLOG
2)ANSWER THE SIX "8" ITEMS(They're not in any particular order)
3)LET EACH PERSON KNOW BY LEAVING THEM A COMMENT
8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS
1. Project Runway
2. Top Chef
3. American Idol
4. Biggest Loser
5. Ace of Cakes
6. House
7. Food Network Challanges
8. Hallmark Movies
8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
1. Laundry
2. Dishes
3. Cooked Dinner
4. Read Scriptures
5. Watched the movie "Doc Holliwood"
6. Read Blogs
7. Sewed a dress for Lauren
8. Made bread
Kind of a boring day!
8 THINGS TO LOOK FORWARD TO
1. Visiting Andrea and Tra'
2. Visiting Michael, Sarah and my Grandchildren
3. Spring blossoms
4. Summer
5. Having Caden spend the summer with us
6. Lauren and Andrea's graduations
7. Swimming
8. Outtings with Christine
8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
1. Tavern on th Green (in New York)
2. Ralph and Cuckoos (New Orleans)
3. Luther's Bar-B-Que (New Orleans)
4. Texas Road House
5. Olive Garden
6. Costa Vida
7. P. F. Changs
8. In and Out Burger
8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST
1. My Dad to get completely well
2. A vacation to Disneyland with my kids and grand kids
3. Lauren to find a mate
4. A visit to Andrea and Tra'
5. My own home
6. A Hawaiian vacation
7. Serve a mission with Rich
8. A professional sewing machine
I am not going to tag anyone but if you would like to do this, I would love to find out these things about you.

5 comments:

The Chambers said...

boring day my butt! You did so much that day...made a dress, made bread, cleaned...sounds pretty productive to me. And one day when I am rich I am going to buy you the best of the best sewing machine and a vaca to where ever you want WITH ME! Love you mom!

Chelsee said...

I agree..that sounds like a productive day. I have just caught up on your blog. Your renaissance dress is absolutely gorgeous! You are the most talented person I know!

Unknown said...

love this blog- you deserve everything on that wish list
Love ya!

Jake said...

Bad news...I don't know if you know but it I tried to go to Costa Vida for lunch yesterday and it had closed it was some Taco Loco place. You are such an awsome Aunt! LOve ya, Maria

Todd, Lara, Aubrey, and Graham said...

Tell Andrea that I want to be invited to her blog. My email address is lara@yardpirate.com