Friday, August 21, 2009

First Day of School and Visit From Lauren











Alec and Sean started school on Monday. I barely caught them as they were leaving to get a first day picture for the last time.
Lauren and Klayton have been able to come and visit us during their break. It has been so fun having them here and getting to know Klayton. He and Lauren have been friends since they met in May. Klayton is from Palmdale, California and they first drove to California and spent a week with his family. While they were there, they went to Disneyland (one of my favorite places). They will be leaving on Sat. It will be hard to see Lauren go. I always go through withdrawal when my kids or grandkids leave.

















Lauren got a new haircut. Pretty short! She looks really cute.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh i love laurens short hair! Its a good wash and go cut! Adorable! And seriously I need to come over and meet her "friend".

Jann said...

Lauren looks great. I love her hair short. Klayton looks like a very nice boy.

Sean looks absolutely thrilled that you took pictures before they headed to school. It just made me laugh. I hope they have a great year.

The Chambers said...

I LOVE the pictures! Sean looks so excited for school, he always has those dang headphones in... lame sauce. They look great though...seniors, that's so wild. lauren and klayton look like they get along well. I'm glad they were able to come and visit, looks like you guys had a good time!