Friday, August 28, 2009

We Beat Payson!


The St. Johns Redskin football team were awesome tonight. They came to win and win they did. Payson is the Arizona defending 3A State Champions and St. Johns is the defending 2A State Champions. They had twice as many boys on their team and they were bigger but we were better. Sean had several great tackles. He is starting on both Offense and Defense. Alec played really well to making some great blocks. The Redskins now have a 26 game winning streak and two( back to back) State Championship titles.
Go Redskins!

4 comments:

Ellen Rae said...

By the way, the score was 19 to 7.

The Chambers said...

WOOT WOOT! that's awesome! 19 to 7...even better! I'm so proud of Sean and Alec. They look great in the picture, big, strong and tough. LOVE IT! I wish I was there to watch them play, when they go to the state championships again this year....you can count on me coming! It would be so fun to watch and it's their senior year...I HAVE to come! Give them a high five for me! :o)

Jann said...

Wow, they did not just win, they demolished them. That is so great. I bet they are on quite a high. Great job Redskins!

Sarah said...

What a fun game! I am so glad that they did well. I hope the season continues to be a good one!