Saturday, September 5, 2009

Feeling Bad for my Boys


Last night was the St. Johns vs Round Valley game. We lost. It was the end of a 26 game winning streak and I feel so bad for the boys. I know this picture doesn't look like they are to unhappy but they both were teary eyed. What I love about this picture, is that family is more important than anything. This is the one and only time these boys will ever play against each other and even though they play for rival schools, they are friends and they care about each other. Chantz played a wonderful game and we are so proud of him for that. But Sean and Alec played well too and we are so proud of them. It just wasn't their night. They are still a great team and we expect good things from them.
GO REDSKINS!

3 comments:

The Chambers said...

OH bummer. poo on the elks...go reds! I bet they played great even though they might not have won. I LOVE this picture though. so cute. i wish I could be there more often to watch my brothers play their last football season. another game to add to the winning streak would have been nice, but oh well, move on to better and bigger things. They will have a great season. They are a good little team. so...Tra' and I ran the 5K today! so much fun! stay tuned for my post!

Jann said...

That does stink. I am sorry their winning streak is over. It was impressive. I love this pictures with the sweaty boys.

Chantz H. Davis said...

Thanks for bringing your camera Ellen. I thought the boys were good sports to put on a smile through their tears (I saw them and it made me so sad.) But thank goodness we aren't raising football players right?