Wednesday, December 31, 2008

CAMPING IN THE SNOW!

Yesterday afternoon, the twins told us that they wanted to go camping with Karen and Spencer. I thought they were nuts! It is sooooo cold. But they decide to camp just outside of town on Dr. Pews property that used to be Grandpa Davis' farm. Rich called Dr. Pew and he said go ahead. They originally were going to eat what they killed (Rabbit). But I pack them up some turkey (left over) sandwiches and chips and sent hot chocolate. They came back into town about 9:00 pm to get some eggs. I thought they had given up on the camping. No way! They wanted to cook eggs over their fire. I can't wait to hear about the night (they aren't home yet). I don't think they took a camera so I won't have any pictures to post. I should have thought to send a camera.

4 comments:

The Chambers said...

They are crazy! It's supposed to snow here next week. Not looking forward to that! And they came back to get eggs out of all things. They are so weird...

Unknown said...

Me and my dad visted them last night. He was like come on Kirsten lets go visit them. I was in my mumu with lil slippers. I was like is this okay? He said it would be fine. So we get there and they are on top of a hill! SPencer brought down and jacket for me and some how I got coaxed into going up there. While I was hikinh up there sloshing in the snow the boys were like " are you wearing a skirt?" And I yelled back and said " A Mumu!" They laughed so hard and told me I was crazy! Yeah I was!
There lil camp was so cute. On top of the hill where you could see a million stars! They looked like they were having fun. Those four have been attached at the hip for this whole winter break! SO sweet. Oh and I think Karen brought a camera- hope she took pictures so we can see how crazy those kids are.

Sarah said...

Crazy kids! I am glad they are enjoying each other. Those are things they will always remember! As for the family picture...we need a new one. Not really lovin how I look...all pregnant...in an oversized T. Maybe this summer?

Jann said...

What! They are crazy. I'll bet they had fun.