Friday, December 12, 2008

Here I Go


I am finally joining the blogging world. I have to admit I don't care much for writing, but I love reading other people's blogs and keeping up with what is going on in my friends and family's lives. So I'd also better contribute and let everyone know what is happening here.
We still have our twins at home for another year and a half. They are great. They just finished their football season with a 2A State Championship. It is the second year in a row. It has been exciting watching them play. They have now changed gears and have auditioned for the school spring muscial, "Bye, Bye, Birdie". Neither one of them wants a lead. They just like to be in the chorus and dance with the girls.
We are getting ready for Christmas. It will be pretty quiet this year. Lauren will be home from school but we will miss Andrea and Tra', and Michael, Sarah and my grandkids. We will be going to visit Michaels family sometime during the holidays.

2 comments:

The Chambers said...

that was such a fun game! they did such a fantastic job! and we will miss being there for Christmas this year too! I'm just so happy that we got to come out for Thanksgiving!

Sarah said...

Yea!! I am so glad you got this up and going! It will be really fun to see pictures of the boys and cakes...all the fun stuff you do! We are excited to see you for Christmas. I am ready to cook up some Cafe Rio and cookies! Love you!