Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Football Awards Banquet




Last night we went with Sean and Alec to their football award banquet. After a Mexican food feast (it was potluck), Coach Morgan proceeded to honor the team. Every boy received a state champion plaque with their name and number on it and also a certificate from the state football association. After that the coach gave certificates to those boys who made the all region teams. Sean made all region second team and Alec received an honorable mention. About six boys made the first team and five made the second team and three made honorable mention. We were very proud of the twins.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

How fun for the boys. I just hope that next year can be even better! That team did a great job this year!

The Chambers said...

Go boys! That game was too much fun. I hope I can come again next year! Give them a high five for me momma. :)

Jann said...

I can't believe I did not know you had a blog. I found it through Andrea's blog. That is great about your boys. It is awesome to see them succeed in football. Go Redskins! Merry Christmas!