Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Years Eve Dance

Christine and Carroll, Rich and I all were asked to chaperon the New Years Dance. I'm not really sure why they needed chaperons as it was a family dance. We only lasted until 11:00 pm and now we're home.

Alec seemed to be having a good time. He danced all the slow dances. We've got to teach our boys how to swing dance. Maybe Michael will give them some pointers as he is quite the swing dancer.

Sean just finished dancing with Jessica Greer. He was smiling until Rich pointed the camera at him. In the next picture I caught him smiling with Spencer and Bryce.


Happy New Year to everyone! Mike and Sarah are coming to see us tomorrow so I am in heaven. Grandkids!



3 comments:

Jann said...

I think I would have had that face if my dad was at a dance taking my picture. It really made me laugh. Weird that they needed chaperons at a family dance. I guess they were worried that only teenagers would show up.

The Chambers said...

mom where the pic of you and dad?! looks like the boys had a good time. Alec and slow dances...he loves them girls. yay for grandkids! wish i had some for you.

Sarah said...

We are so happy to be here, too! The kids love Grandma...can't get enough of her!